Last Updated: May 2021
SAVVI AI INC., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy through the Company’s compliance with this policy policy.
This policy applies to information the Company collects on the Website and in electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16.
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website, through any of its features, use any products or services made available through this Website, or provide any information about yourself to the Company. If the Company learns that it has collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, the Company will delete that information. If you believe the Company might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact the Company (see Contact Information below).
Information the Company Collects About You and How the Company Collects It
The Company collects several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
- Information you provide us relating to a potential job posting.
The Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company, including when you fill in forms on the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information the Company Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The Company also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here [Include do-not-track disclosures link] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how the Company responds to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information the Company collects automatically is only statistical and does not include personal data. It helps the Company to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling the Company to (1) estimate the Company’s audience size and usage patterns, and (2) recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How the Company Uses and Discloses Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How the Company Uses Your Information
The Company uses information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company or its distributors are developing, testing, offering or providing, as applicable.
- In any other way the Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Company may disclose aggregated information about the Company’s users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support the Company’s business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How the Company Uses and Discloses Your Information
The Company strives to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to the Company. The Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To ask questions or comment or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, contact the Company at [Insert email address].